Friday, February 04, 2005

A List No One Will Care About Except Me

Work is really depressing me lately so I thought I'd make a list of the things that are making me happiest in the world right now. You know give me a reason not to throw myself off a cliff. Or something like that.

The new Muppets action figures, and waiting for the new Muppet Wizard of Oz movie that should be on later this year.

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe movie coming this summer.

The videos for Rock me Amadeus by Falco and What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani.

The new Snoop Dog album. I can't believe I bought a Snoop Dog album.

Those Polar Bear cubs that were just born in Germany.

Bella Donna by The Legendary Pink Dots.

My purple and black skull and cross-bone platform gymshoes.

Doing crosswords with Aaron.

Newlyweds is back on.

Swan Lake by Madness.

The new Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. (mmmm cherry vanilla)

Lizzie McGuire reruns.

Eating breakfast at The Junction.

Lala the song but not the video by Ashlee Simpson.

There's a new Harry Potter book and movie coming this year. Woohoo more to feed the fire of my terribly wrong crush on under-age Daniel Radcliffe.

Making CD's on I-Tunes.

Making lists like this one. God I'm lame.


Merna where are you? Are you doing okay? Feel free to email me if you need to blow off some steam.

Til next we meet,
Becca

No comments: