Wednesday, May 04, 2005

George Lucas is a Big Weenie

See I go and get all excited about Star Wars and then I see a story like this, it pulls the rug out from under my feet and I just want to bash Lucas' head in again.

From the TV Guide Online website...

IS THAT A LIGHTSABER IN YOUR POCKET......or have you just seen Bai Ling in the June issue of Playboy? The Chinese-born starlet tearfully revealed at the Tribeca Film Festival that she was cut out of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, in which she was to have appeared as Senator Bana Breemu, says the New York Post. Why? Perhaps, she theorized, her risqué pictorial perturbed George Lucas. The guy who put Princess Leia in a sex-slave outfit upset over some lad-rag photos? Sorry, toots. Try again.

George Lucas and Rick McCallum are assholes. I'm so sick of people looking down or punishing women for posing naked in magazines. Take control of your sexuality America. We get more and more conservative every year. It makes me sad.

Becca

Then again maybe he cut her scene to make more room for his cameo. That must be it, now that Star Wars is over he's going to focus on his acting. I mean a part in Star Wars and an appearance on The OC. I can't wait to see what he does next; accident victim on ER? Or perhaps he'll shop up as Raymond's great Uncle Fred. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Merna said...

We already saw that America can't handle nudity or at least Janet Jackson's breast. We are sexual people. We all have wonderful bodies why not share and celebrate it? Someday America or is it the American media...will get it. Why is violence ok but not nudity?
Lucas seems proud of the pg-13 rating because this is "a movie not intended for children." Then why let a naked woman bother him.
But honestly Lucas has been losing all crediblity with me, this just put the nail in the coffin. I don't really care about his opinion... but that damn movie is haunting. I am gonna see it and be glad its over.