Monday, June 06, 2005

Alternate Casting #3

This week I've decided to go 180 degrees from He-Man and have decided to do:

A Streetcar Named Desire:
Blanche: Cate Blanchett (okay she's maybe just a smidge too young but she is such a capable actress that what she couldn't do with her skill they could make up for with make-up.)

Stanley: Matthew McConaughey (He's an actor who can show a wide range of emotions and won't overplay it, like maybe Josh Hartnett in Hollywood Homicide.)

Stella: Heather Graham (Another capable actress who deserves a role like this but rarely gets one.)

Mitch: Bill Murray (Okay, okay I know I used him last time but I think it'd be really interesting to see him play this role.)

As always I look forward to hearing your comments and casting ideas.

1 comment:

SamuraiFrog said...

That cast is so good, it seems pointless to even try for another one...

Sorry, I got nothing.