Thursday, October 19, 2006

Halloween Meme

What was the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Dario Argento's Suspiria; scary, tense and very bloody. Who keeps a room filled with razor wire anyways?


What was your favorite Hallowe’en costume as a child?
Princess Leia from Star Wars. My mom made me that white dress frem the first movie and tied my hair into those giant buns on the side of my head. It was so cool!

Given enough money what would be your fantasy Hallowe’en costume?
This one is pretty good.


When was the last time you went trick or treating?
I was 16...and before you tell me that's too old a friend of mine and I took his two younger siblings.

What is your favorite Hallowe’en candy?
Anything with chocolate in a halloween related shape or package.

Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had.
No.

What is your supernatural fear?
I know they aren't supernatural but it's the psychos that scare me the most, like the crazies in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

What is your ‘creepy-crawlie’ fear?
Spiders because they can jump.

Would you stay overnight in a real Haunted House?
Sure, I'm not really sure haunted houses exist.

Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of you Jack-o-Lantern?
Both I've carved and painted both faces and pictures

How much do you decorate the house at Hallowe’en?
A little, statues, candles, window decorations normal stuff.

What do you want on your Tombstone?
Lynda Carter dressed as Wonder Woman wrestling Cat Woman era Julie Newmar.

No comments: