Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday to Me

This may be a singular phenomena but in my experience birthdays suck. This one was no exception not only did I have to work all day but the phone at my desk broke (and I'm not going to get a new one for at least a week), I had to throw some creep out of the store for shoplifting and I had to work overtime. At least the boss bought me some really nice flowers and a cake.

Here's a picture of me celebrating my 18th birthday...


In honor of this depressing occasion I plan to cheer myself up by posting pictures of sexy women.





There I feel much better now.

11 comments:

Louis Fowler said...

Happy 30th. When I was 18 and listening to Eistenzuzen Neubauttinzinheil (I may have spelled that wrong) I was not smiling in pics either.

scottra said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great one this time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday girlie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Although I don't know you, I'm creeping up on 30 myself.

sparkylulu said...

30's are awesome. All that bullshit anxiety of your 20's gives way to more reasoned thought. And adults take you seriously, since, in five years, all of you and your peers will be running the world.
Happy 30th!

me said...

Happy Birthday -- my 30th is coming and I so feel it should be something spectacular, but I so know it isn't going to be....boo hoo. I'm thinking of celebrating a half birthday a few months later when life is more congenial :) p.s. I've been reading your blog a lot lately.

Anonymous said...

Wow, we share a birthday!

primalscreamx said...

Happy birthday. Speaking as a guy whose birthdays 4 out of 5 times suck, I can relate.

Merna said...

You look so cute when you were 18!
The sad thing is I still own that shirt too.
~your picture brings back so many memories.

Becca said...

Merna-
You know I still have that shirt too. The colar is ripped and it has a couple of holes in it but I still wear it. It's so comfortable.

deucecoupe said...

Right then, so of course I will chime in. Bit late but you get the point, still hope your BD brought a smile or two and feels if ive been ripped off. Rather like the 18yo pic but where the hell is the 30 yo pic? Even after a shite bd at work, we still expect from you. =) Carry on and enjoy your weekend.