Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This is too fucking creepy not to post...

From femalefirst.co.uk

Chris(t) De Burgh?

Chris De Burgh claims he can cure people - with his hands. The 'Lady In Red' singer insists he has healing powers like Jesus and claims he has even cured a man who could not walk

He told British TV presenter Gloria Huniford: "I have found myself able to cure people with my hands. I met someone in the West Indies who wasn't able to walk. I put my hands on him and he was able to get up."

De Burgh made his revelation on religious show 'Heaven and Earth' and admitted he was reluctant to speak about his 'powers' because he is convinced that people won't believe him.

He added: "I try to play it down."

In 2004, De Burgh threatened legal action against anybody who mentioned his healing powers after his daughter spoke about his 'gift'.


For those of you who don't remember De Burgh here's his hit Lady in Red to remind you.

No comments: