Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Want to be immortalized?

Anyone who reads ths blog on a semi-regular basis knows that I fancy myself a bit of an artist and until now I have stuck to mainly drawing and painting (traditional and computer) but I want to move on to another medium, photography. Yes after spending years staring at the pin-up photography of the greats like Bunny Yeager and Russ Meyer I'm seriously ready to try my hand at it but I'm having a small problem...I can't find any girls to model for me.

I am looking for female models of any size, shape, etc who are willing to take costumed or nude pin-up/ glamour photographs and let me stress I said costumed...or...nude. I'd prefer to have the freedom to pose models anyway my artistic vision sees fit but if your too shy to take your clothes off we can work around it.

So if you live in the Chicagoland area and are interested in making some money for a couple of hours of work please email me at ladygorgon@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

Pstonie said...

If you happen to get too many messages from women who want to take their clothes off for you, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca- I would be up for this if you want to use me. I'll let you have free range, but you will to make me up hardcore.
Let me if you're interested.

shadowlit said...

Interested to see ( well, be told ) of what you start to shoot. Great to see you peel away in to another medium. Shout if you ever want some interesting lighting ideas.....even without a full blown studio...I've some tricks up my sleeve. Cool ~ B doing photograpy. =)