Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is finally here so let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy safe holiday! May Santa be generous this year.

Here's a picture of the Christmas trees in the apartment. So festive!





Oh... and Santa if you are reading this blog, aside for the Jareth Labyrinth figure I'd also like my own life size Dita Von Tease robot complete in Santa outfit.



Come on man it's not that much to ask for is it? I promise to take good care of her and oil her every night.

2 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

Indeed, a life sized Dita Von Tease robot does seem like the kind of houseguest that would need constant, vigorous oiling.

You have probably already seen this:
Bowie & Crosby: Little Drummer Boy

Becca said...

So vigorous.

And yes I have seen the Little Drummer Boy video and I love it. Thanks for the link it was great to check it out again.