Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cool Wonder Woman Merchandise

Cool Wonder Woman Merchandise



Girls can make a fashion statement in this lovely babydoll t-shirt from Super Hero Stuff only $17.95



Turn Wonder Woman on with this truely silly lightswitch plate. I mean seriously who thinks of this stuff? The Hollywood Shoppe




Based on the cover of issue #179 watch Wonder Woman fight creatures from The Land of the Lost! This is such a great statue, visit Superhero Stuff to get your very own. Only $195.00, cheap!

Here's the cover of issue #179.

And speaking of great statues here's a statue based on the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. I may not see a cooler piece of memorabilia all year. Available from Diamond Comic Distributors this April.


Kingdom Come Wonder Woman action figure, full armor that is sooo awesome! It's outta print but EBay has it.

Underoos might be long gone but you can dress your girlfriend up in this cute little underwear set, available from Web Undies.

...and of course if you have the undies then you may as well get the boots! Available from Superhero Stuff. Now that's $42.00 well spent.


And finally my favorite the silver bracelets and golden tiara. You too can be Wonder Woman with these museum quality props. Discontinued but Mile High Comics has it.

5 comments:

Scurvy said...

Believe it or not, I have bought bunch of this stuff for my wife. She has 2 Halloween costumes, the undies ;), both versions of the Kingdom Come Di, the DC Direct WW/ Wonder Girl set, a really cool metal trash can, etc. I love buying this stuff since comics have pretty much been my passion since I was about 11.
Myself, I collect all things Aquaman. (told you i was geeky, even if that test said not so much) I am anxiously awaiting the new Kingdom Come figure of him.

Becca said...

That's so cool, not that I am hitting on your wife, but there are few things sexier than a woman in a Wonder Woman costume.

The recent action figures have been quite cool I have both Kingdom Come and WW/ Wonder Girl sets too! Your wife and I seem to have alot in common.

Metal trash cans rock, that's a pretty cool thing to collect. I've been trying to get into collecting lunchboxes but it's sooo expensive not to mention everytime I find one I like on EBay someone steals it away at the last minute. Those bastards!

And you know I'm not sure I've ever met someone who collects Aquaman, that's pretty cool. I haven't seen the Kingdom Come figure yet, I'll have to check it out.

Dr. Zaius said...

Collecting Aquaman stuff is an interesting niche to fill. It must be a challenge to find some of the items.

The Wonder Woman statuette where she battles the two serpents is really cool, but that light switchplate is very funny! They have obliterated Wonder Woman's finest attributes! I think that is considered a capital crime in many comic book circles.

Becca said...

I thought the same thing about the lightswitch! Poor Lynda!

muebles avila said...

It cannot really have success, I suppose so.