Monday, March 19, 2007

Some Recent Sketches

Some recent sketches I did. A special thanks to Joe for his contributions on the last one.


Lee said...

All excellent as always! I'm hoping to find some time to get back to drawing (painting is probably not practical whilst on the run... I mean staying with in-laws)got a request on a Jack Bauer sketch that I have to come good with!

Chris said...

Very nice! Much better than those gawdawful E-surance commercials that's for sure.

Becca said...

Those crayon sketches you posted on your blog were great! I'd love to see more.

Thank you and those commercials are pretty odd aren't they.

Dr. Zaius said...

Great stuff! I can't decide, they are all my favorite. Maybe bare-midriff spacewoman, but then again Sheena the monkey-loving jungle woman is a delight! And pouty Betty and vapid Veronica staring down each other's jerseys, wow! What happened to that poor little kitty, though? He looks very uncofortable!

Becca said...

I think the bare midriff space girl is my favorite. I drew them all over a slow couple of hours at work. Fun!

Thanks for the kind words!