Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun stuff to put in my sidebar!

A very special thanks to photoshop genius and orangutan bloggerDr. Zaius who whipped up this fun little milk carton after my dissapearance last week.




and because you rock Doctor, here is a special thank you.

Stop the Planet of the Apes I Want to Get Off!


Also I've been wanting to thank Samuraifrog for whipping up this little gem a phony concert ticket for Buckaroo Bonzai and the Hong Kong Caviliers...and I'll be impressed if anyone out there knows who the opening act is.



and a special thank you for the Samurai.

6 comments:

Lee said...

John Redcorn!!!!!!!

Anyone need some propane or propane related items?

Does that make me a geek?

God I'm a geek.

Dr. Zaius said...

Yipes! I forgot that you have a pink background! This should match.

Becca said...

Lee-
Yes and he better be careful or he'll scrub his brains out.

Geeks rule!

Dr. Zaius-
Thank you for the pink! I shall replace the other one.

Ben Varkentine said...

I have just learned via Technorati that I am featured in your link list.

I don't know what Dictionopolis In Digitopolis did to deserve this honor, but I'm certainly in proud company.

Oh, and I stole your Emma Peel "gif."

SamuraiFrog said...

Ah, you're welcome. I was just out arsin' around, glad you enjoyed it.

Becca said...

Ben-
You have an awesome blog that's why you made the links!

And no I don't mind the gif usage it's a very cool one. Emma is so wonderful!

Samuraifrog-
Thank you for thinking of me!