Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hero Worship: Zoe Bell

Wow...saw Grindhouse last night and let me tell you it just blew me away! It's not often I call something a perfect movie but Grindhouse is a PERFECT movie! If you haven't seen it go out NOW and see it! In any case Grindhouse has birthed some new hero worship so I thought I would retire Titus Pullo and add the awesome actress/ stuntwoman extraordinaire Zoe Bell.


Zoe Bell- Awesome Actress/ Stuntwoman Extraordinaire~ With a background in gymnastics and martial arts she began her career as Lucy lawless's Xena stunt double. After the show was canceled she moved on to Kill Bill where she served as Uma Thurman's stunt double. Injured in the final days of filming, requiring surgery, she has since recovered and returned to work and can be seen in the Quentin Tarantino directed segment of Grindhouse, Death Proof. Man does she kick some ass!

4 comments:

Scurvy said...

Man, I can't wait to see this film.

Carl said...

I completely agree--she stole that movie. Completely.

Becca said...

Scurvy-
You'll have to let us know what you think of the movie!

Carl-
She sure did, I'm completely in love with her...and in lust with Kurt Russell but that's another post for another day. ;)

Jess said...

Zoe Bell was all kinds of awesome in "Death Proof." She and Rosario Dawson were the highlights of the segment for me.