Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sophie Howard's Self Portraits

Super beautiful British pin-up Sophie Howard took some self-portraits and here they are! I really love them...I mean aside from the fact that there is a beautiful naked woman here...esthetically I really love them, the angles, the lighting...they are just really interesting and neat to look at. I'm so sick of the trend in modern nude photography magazines like Playboy to smear Vaseline on the camera and shoot the model head-on in the dullest backgrounds imaginable. Of course it doesn't help that most of these girls have one or two lack luster facial expressions and when you are looking 30 or 40 pictures it gets really dull really quick. So bring on more interesting nudes like these!






7 comments:

Dolly said...

Those may be the most amazing natural breasts I've ever seen. Thank you.

Becca said...

Yes they are quite lovely!

Heidi said...

The bottom one is my favorite. What great expression in her eyes. I have to go to the gym now..

Becca said...

I'll join you! Believe me I know how you feel.

Semaj said...

She has a great smile, and nice body.
Very pretty

Becca said...

She has a GREAT smile! I adore a pin-up model with great smile!

William said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.