Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award!

Wow! PJ over at the very entertaining blog The Urban Recluse has chosen me for a Thinking Blogger Award! How very flattering! Thank you PJ for this very cool honor!

Since I have been chosen as a thought provoking blog it is now my turn to pick 5 blogs that make me think using the following participation rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

There are so many terrific blogs out there it will be hard to narrow it down to five! But if I must here they are:

Electronic Cerebrectomy Samuraifrog's thoughtful and brilliant combination of pop culture, political commentary, and naked chicks. Naked chicks are awesome.

Apropos of Something Jess dispenses his two-fisted justice to comics culture as well as a variety of other topics.

Culture Kills...wait, I Mean Cutlery MC gives us the Canadian perspective on pop culture, jazzy comic strips and directs us to all things transmundane.

Quit Your Day Job Comics and pop culture commentaries from a seriously great web designer!

Zaius Nation Brilliant and fun political commentary with the occasional pop culture treat thrown in for good measure. This blog is worth checking out just for Dr. Zaius' photoshopping skills, though I would hope you read the swell posts as well!

8 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Great new banner and you definitely deserve the blogger award. You rock, as does your blog.

MC said...

I wanted one of these for a LONG time.... thank you Becca.

Becca said...

Dr. Monkey- Why thank you sir.

MC- You are so welcome and so deserving!

Jess said...

I'm honored! Thanks for including me! :D

Dr. Zaius said...

Becca, I don't know what to say! Thank you very much. I shall endeavor to live up to this great honor have bestowed on me! I couldn't be happier. You are very kind. This is my blog's first award! I shall cherish it always. It was very thoughtful of you to think of me.

Becca said...

Jess-
You are very welcome!

Dr. Zaius-
Really this is your blogs first award? You deserve so many more! It's one of my most favorite reads online! I was happy to give it to you!

chantix said...

The quit smoking medicine chantix is undoubtedly the right medication to relieve yourself from the shackles of nicotine addiction, but this drug meant for triggering off smoking cessation would yield beneficial results for you only when you administer it in accordance with the suggestions of the doctor. Altogether, there are certain other precautionary measures that you need to adhere to while using chantix and all these are detailed elaborately at the website http://www.chantixmagic.com.

chantix said...

We suggest you to buy chantix to quit the very dangerous 'nicotine' addiction by having the anti-smoking magic pill
'Chantix' which is Pfizer manufactured and approved by FDA on May 11,2006.For more sophisticated information about the side-effects of smoking and the treatment of it,
Please logon to Chantix Online.