Monday, June 18, 2007

Guess That Movie Quote: Week 6

Is it Monday again already? Time for the next movie quote quiz! Here are the rules...as people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog.

Now on to the guessing!


1. "Now tell me this, right, why whould i shoot a bloke, bang, and then put him in the bloody car and whiz him off to the hospital at 100 miles an hour. It defeats the purpose of shooting him in the first place, and whats more, its bloody insulting." Lee

2. "I will think on you dead, until my husband makes you so. And then I will think on you no more." SamuraiFrog

3. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" Lee

4. "Nothing is more reliable than a man whose loyalties can be bought with hard cash." Lee

5. "His destrctive programming is taking affect. He will irresistably drawn to large cities where he will back up sewers, reverse trafic signs and steal everyone's left shoe." SamuraiFrog

6. "It's like I told my last wife. 'Honey,' I says, 'I never drive faster than I can see.' Besides, it's all in the reflexes." Lee

7. "There is no time for egos, this is not girl scouts. this is espionage."

8. "I'm gonna get that gun of mine and I'm gonna change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot!" Lee

9. "If one does what God does enough times, one will become as God is."

10. "Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Normal speeders will panic and immidiately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses content in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you, he will follow..."Lee

**Update** There are still a couple of unguessed quotes but since Lee has guessed a mighty majority he is this week's winner! Hooray Lee! I will post the answers in the comments section. Thanks for playing and come back next Monday for another exciting game of Guess That Movie Quote!

Here is this week's prize:

9 comments:

Lee said...

1. Chopper (I had to get that one!)
3. candyman
4. The ninth gate
6. Big Trouble in little china
8. nine to five
10. Fear and loathing in las vegas (brilliant)

SamuraiFrog said...

2. Rob Roy
5. Lilo & Stitch

J.D. said...

5. Lilo & Stitch

I'm doing it honest now, and honestly, I suck. [hangs head in shame]

J.D. said...

DANG IT! That was like within a minute!

J.D. said...

Oh, and guess what? TAG!

Don't blame me, blame the system. The system evil guitar-throwing beach gorillas. No offense meant to the great Dr. Zaius and Dr. Monkerstein of course. Gorrilas are different than monkeys and apes... of course... [eyes shift back and forth suspiciously]

MC said...

My quote ID'ing skills are weak.

Becca said...

Here are this week's answers:

1. Chopper
2. Rob Roy
3. Candyman
4. The Ninth Gate
5. Lilo and stitch
6. Big Trouble in Little China
7. D.E.B.S.
8. 9 to 5
9. Manhunter
10. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

oh and J.D. thanks for the honesty and the tag! Tags rock!

Lee said...

This has inspired a Candyman post that'll appear on my site over the next couple of days!

Splotchy said...

D'oh, I didn't realize you had a regular movie quote column.

I'll haveta check it out next time.

I unwittingly used that Ninth Gate quote on my own blog for a brief movie quote thing of my own, as you prolly saw.