Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm a showboat? I don't think that's right.

Honestly I don't think these results could be more wrong if they tried!


Your Score: Icarus


66% Extroversion, 33% Intuition, 44% Emotiveness, 33% Perceptiveness



You are a showboat. You have an obsession with pissing contests and novelty. I'm not sure why you have so much compensatory bravado but, whatever the reason, you've always got something to prove. You're insensitive to the needs of others, you don't think things through, you probably shop at The Sharper Image and James Bond is your personal savior. You pride yourself on your anti-intellectualism and on your folksy cliches. You hated college, but might have gone just for the degree.

There isn't a thing you can do that someone more reasonable can't do better but, fortunately for you, they're too busy with more important things, leaving you to do your job as a middle manager, sports coach, school administrator or principal, government official, preacher or junk bond dealer in peace. You're arrogant but, unlike the Prometheus personality type, you haven't got anything to back it up with. You've only ever gotten anywhere because of your charisma.

Don't worry. You'll get yours.

Famous people like you: George W. Bush, Bill Frist, Lyndon B. Johnson, Fred Phelps, Daryl F. Gates, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Jerry Falwell, your local superintendent, any football coach.
Stay clear of: Everyone but Agamemnon.

Link: The Greek Mythology Personality Test written by Aleph_Nine on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

6 comments:

Scurvy said...

Took this test. Posted it on me blog. Interesting results.

SamuraiFrog said...

I don't like this interpretation of Icarus; I don't think he liked to showboat. I also don't think he was anti-intellectual. I always thought he was so caught up in the wonder of his flight that he simply reached too far. That's ambition. That's dreaming big. It's a tragic ending, but it certainly didn't come about through hubris; I don't care what ancient Greeks have to say about it. Remember, he was fleeing death in the Labyrinth at the time.

PJ said...

What a diss! You're nothing like the Bush!

Becca said...

Scurvy-
I'm headed over there now to check them out!

SamuraiFrog-
I agree this view of Icarus is so small minded!

PJ-
THANK YOU! Grrr hate to even be compared to that bastard! Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to invade a foriegn nation for it's wealth and resources.

Dr. Zaius said...

Icarus never should have listened to his father in the first place.

Gavin Elster said...

Hmm. I just took this test thingy and it was pretty darn close to being painfully correct. I have to say I dont trust these things. They almost always ask for a peice of personal information. I gave them my incorrect birthday of course. I wonder how many people give them their correct birthday?