Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Katie Price is a Silent Bomber

Katie Price AKA Jordan is so cute!


Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

She is one of the few women who looked good with fake tits.

PJ said...

Agreed, they do suit her. Did you know she's a novelist now? That lady is talented...

Semaj said...

I agree with Dr. Monkey, I not too fond of the fake boobs, but she has some great legs.

Dr. Zaius said...

Holy Homeland Security, Batman! "Silent Bomber" What is that, a TV show?

Becca said...

Dr. Monkey-
There are few girls in the world with fake tits that look good, I think Katie (Jordan) fits into that category along with the love of my life Dita Von Teese.

I know! I've been tempted to pick one of them up. We just got Katie and Peter on TV in the states and I must admit I'm quite enjoying it! I'm such a voyeur.

Great legs indeed but I think the super giagantic boobs just suit her for some reason.

Dr. Zaius-
Silent Bomber is a video game. Too bad it's not a TV show staring Katie and her big plastic friends!