Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Interview Meme 3

And here it is the third of my interview memes! Thanks to Lee for some really super questions!

Do YOU want to be interviewed?
Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick thequestions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interviewsomeone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask themfive questions.

And now onto the questions!

1. You're going to a fancy dress party. You have an unlimited budget. What costume do you wear? What character?

Great question! I’ve always wanted to design or put together a really fancy very cool costume it’s hard to pick just one…It would be pretty cool to have a complete Hogwarts uniform, or an Elvira costume but I think I’d pick the golden age Wonder Woman costume, you know the one with the skirt.



2. Do you believe in UFOs and aliens?

Yes and no. I believe in the possibility of alien life out there somewhere in the universe but I don’t think they’ve been here yet.



3.What has been your best experience online?

It’s very cool when you are contacted by someone you greatly admire for their work for no other reasons then you’ve mentioned them on your blog or they share your interests and decide to chat on a posted topic.

4. Your top four Simpsons characters and favorite scene featuring them.

1. Hank Scorpio, Homer’s unbelievably nice boss from You Only Move Twice voiced by the unbelievably cool Albert Brooks. I love the scene where Scorpio and Homer are discussing a good place to buy a hammock. Classic!

2. Homer…of course! That man just cracks me up! It’s hard to pick just one favorite Homer scene but I think I’ll go with the scene where he catches Apu and the Squishy Lady doing the nasty in the Quickie Mart then walks all the way home backwards to ominous music. The scene is repeated at the end of the episode when Homer sees something else that freaks him out while spying into a window on top of a ladder. Once again shocked he bounces all the way home backwards on the top ladder step with that same ominous music.

3. John Waters as John on the episode Homer’s Phobia. This whole episode cracks me up it’s one of my favorites. I love it when Homer thinks Bart is gay and takes him to the gay steel mill! So funny! But my favorite John scene is where he shows Marge the true value of her “collectible” civil war figurine.

4. Jeff Albertson AKA Comic Book Guy. There are so many terrific Comic Book Guy moments but my favorite has to be from 22 Short Films About Springfield. Milhouse has to use the bathroom and stops in the comic book store to do so. Comic Book Guy tells him the bathroom is for paying customers only and forces Milhouse to buy a Hamburgler comic…hilarity ensues.



5. Is there a tv show or movie that you liked before everyone else did?

Yes a few. I’ve been a pretty big Bruce Campbell fan since the early 90s and I can remember a time when no one had any clue what the Evil Dead movies were. I had a similar experience with Peter Jackson.

6 comments:

John said...

Ok, I give in, interview me! I'm just conceited that way.

Bubs said...

Great interview, great blog! I clicked over here from Dr. Monkerstein's place.

AND you love Bruce Campbell and Russ Meyer!

I'm in heaven. Keep up the good work

timdrussell said...

My brother, Manx, adopted Bruce Campbell for the character actor adoptions.

If you can handle yet another meme, I have tagged you! See my blog...

Scurvy said...

Comic book Guy is one of my favorites on the show too. Cracks me up. But I have to say I love it when 'Disco Stu' makes a cameo appearance.

Becca said...

John-
Interview sent!

Bubs-
Glad you stopped by! I promise to keep up the good work.

And for the record Bruce Campbell and Russ Meyer are two of the coolest cats ever!

Tim-
Meme! Hooray! I will do that this week.

I think I'm about to adopt an actor...actually 2 myself.

Scurvy-
I can't believe I forgot about Disco Stu! He's certainly one of my favorites!

My favorite Stu moment is from the episode with the block-wide yard sale. Homer is selling a jacket that bedazzeled himself to say "Disco Stud" but he ran out of room and it ended up saying "Disco Stu". It cracks me up whenever I hear Stu say "Disco Stu doesn't advertise". Clasiic.

Joann said...

Thanks for your valuable contribution!