Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger!

The awesome and incredible PJ over at The Urban Recluse has nominated me for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Finally definitive proof that I am a rockin' girl blogger. Thank you PJ and if I could I give this back to you again! Cause you rock that hard.


I now get to nominate 5 other worthy females for this award:

Cap'n Dyke I know she hates memes but I can't ignore just how much she rocks!

Heidi rocking priestess of pop culture!

Nikki Stafford rocks for reminding me why I love Lost (despite it's best efforts) and The Office so much!

Germaine Gregarious lesbians with pink pistols rock pretty hard.

Lisa rocks for bringing us pop culture with a feminist twist.

Thank you ladies for rocking so damn hard!

6 comments:

Capn Dyke said...

Me Darlin' Becca, Th' Cap'n be pleased t'rock ye anytime ye desire, Me Sweet. Thank ye (low bow).

Heidi said...

Wow! *Blush* Thank you so much, Becca! This rules! So glad you got this award 'cause you are the rockinest and I feel honored to be nominated by such a talented writer and artist. Thank you:)

Becca said...

Captain-
A bow! I feel so honored!

Heidi-
Thank you for the kind words! And you so deserved this!

Lisa said...

Wow! Thank you very much!

Obat Herbal Infeksi Torch said...

thank you so much ..

Ace Maxs said...

wow ,thank you ..