Here are the rules:
If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
Since I spent all weekend at a comic book convention I am in a comic book mood and decided that all the quotes this week will come from comic book inspired movies!
So let the guessing begin!
1. "The first time I stole so that I wouldn't starve, yes. I lost many assumptions about the simple nature of right and wrong. And when I traveled, I learned the fear before a crime and the thrill of success. But I never became one of them." Splotchy
2. "No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!" Splotchy
3. "This is great. First it was the farm that time forgot and now this. Why don't I ever fall in with people who own condos? Probably hard to get good maid service in a sewer. Maybe you guys should try Roto Rooter, huh?" J.D.
4. "No jobs! Freelance! Best thing in the world for a kid your age. You bring me some more pictures of that newspaper-selling clown, maybe I'll take 'em off your hands. But I never said you have a job. *Meat*. I'll send you a nice box of Christmas meat. It's the best I can do - get out of here." Splotchy
5. "Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror." Johnny B
6. "I knew I knew you, I knew I knew you. But you can't be you. We put you through the window and there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!" Splotchy
7. "It's a new film called Revenge of the Nerds. It's about a group of nerd college students who are being picked on all the time by the jocks. So they decide to take revenge." Johnny B
8. "OK, Vampire Anatomy 101, crosses and running water don't do dick so forget what you've seen in the movies. You use a stake, silver or sunlight." (Sora)
9. "No smoking in the Skull Cave" Scurvy
10. "Doesn't it give you kind of a, a, a... shudder... of electricity through you to be in the same room with me?" J.D.
It looks like with 4 correct guesses that Splotchy is this weeks winner! Hooray for Splotchy! Here is your award:
And come back again next Monday for more guessing fun!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Here are the rules:
Posted by Becca at Monday, August 13, 2007