Sunday, August 05, 2007

I Have the Power....

...of Schmoze.



Oh wow three of my fellow bloggers have awarded me this teriffic honor for the talkative, The Power of Schmooze Award: that charming belle of London PJ, the clever and comical, Ben Varkentine and that adorable rapscallion J.D.! Thank you all it means a great deal to be thought of!

For winning I am supposed to in turn award this to the top 5 people who comment on my blog! So here is my chance to thank all you guys for leaving your two cents in those little comment area.

First off let me say if Ben, J.D and P.J. hadn't given me this award they would have certainly received this...now on to my thank yous!

One of the first people who left regular comments on this blog was the fabulously funny and inciteful Dr. Zaius. Thanks for contributing, I always look forward to reading your comments!

The newest part of Cap'n Scurvy's family Van Patrick seems to have kept him off the internet for the last few weeks but his commenting contributions cannot be ignored. The Cap'n rocks.

I'm pretty sure Dr. Monkey has already gotten one of these but the man probably comments here more than anyone else and I thank him for it! It's nice to hear from other people who appreciate the shape of lovely women.

Transmundane genius MC must be thanked as well for his awesome comment contributions. Plus I've always dug the plaidness of his blog scheme.

And of course I must choose the awesome Aussie Lee who has proposed several successful collaborations in the comments section of this blog. You rock Lee thanks for all your comments!

Thanks for sharing the schmooze!

7 comments:

J.D. said...

"Adorable rapscallion"? Aw, shucks... *grin*

Ben Varkentine said...

Under these circumstances, shouldn't I be known as b.v.?

MC said...

Danke.

Lee said...

Wow - thanks Becca!!! You are such a legend.

Our collaborations are always such fun!

I'm contemplating another now as I type this!!!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You are too kind.

Scurvy said...

thank you! i am a very tired person of late i have found. btw- my lack of capital letters can be attribute to the fact that i am typing one handed cuz there is a little fella in the other one. oh the obstacles...

Becca said...

J.D.-
Tee hee made you grin!

Ben-
probably so.

MC-
Your welcome!

Lee-
Ha! I love the thought of myself as a legend. I do enjoy the collaborations though! Great fun!!!

Dr. Monkey-
As are you great doctor!

Scurvy-
Ah yes the obsticles of parenthood. Glad to see you back and hope things are going well!