SamuraiFrog over at Electronic Cerebrectomy tagged me on The Meme of Four! It's a meme where you give four responses to each question and then add a new question of your own at the end...so here goes!
Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
1. My first job was working in a shoe store...I've never owned so many pairs of shoes in my life as when I worked there. It also taught me what a sundry was.
2. My second job was in one of the mall chain book stores got this job the day I quit working at the shoe store.
3. Third job, big box bookstore. You know the one...
4. Fouth and current job other big box bookstore. You know this one too...
Four countries I have been to:
I have never been outside the US...how sad.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. nowhere (I'm happy here at home!)
2. London...I've never been but really want to go!
3. Tokyo...It just seems like such a fun place!
4. The Movies!
Four foods I like to eat:
1. Eggplant fixed any way except raw!
2. Homemade baked french "fries"
3. Yogurt with fruit! Has to have fruit to be good!
Four personal heroes, past or present:
1. Isaac Asimov- only a man that cool can pull off the sideburns.
2. Russ Meyer- The man was a creative god and a perfect pervert.
3. Elvira Mistress of the Dark- When I was a kid I aspired to be her when I grew up.
4. Salvidor Dali- Maybe my favorite artist of all time.
Four books you've just read or are currently reading.
1. All Star Superman by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitley
2. Murder at the ABA by Isaac Asimov
3. Templar, Arizona. The Great Outdoors by Spike
4. Castle Waiting by Linda Medley
And the question I will add to this meme is: Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often.
2. 23 skidoo
3. ods bodkins
4. lesbian cheerleaders
And now I will tag:
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Posted by Becca at Wednesday, August 15, 2007