Monday, August 13, 2007

Pictures from Wizard World!

So the convention is over and it went pretty well! I sold some prints, sketchbooks and did a ton of commissioned drawings. I also got to meet and talk with some really great comic books fans and fellow artists. It was a fantastic experience and I can't wait for the next convention!

As promised however, myself and SamuraiFrog took a bunch of pictures at the comic convention! Far too many to post all at once in fact so I'll be putting them up in stages this week. Here is the first installment! Enjoy the geekiness and a few pictures of myself and the Frog thrown in for good measure.

SamuraiFrog and I arrive at the table ready for a fun day!


The table is set up!



Here is a close up of the mascot!



Here's a picture of a drawing I was commissioned to do.



Supergirl is adorable isn't she!



Captain Marvel and The Midnighter



Superman and Robin



A close-up at the 501st booth.



Poison Ivy and The Black Canary



Storm and The White Queen


More pictures to come tomorrow!

7 comments:

Charlie said...

Hey, Becca! Spike here, I was your neighbor at Wizard. Still gotta scan that great drawing you did of Scip.

Jeez, you were right. I Googled "no smoking in the skullcave" and you came right up.

Hope the con went swell for ya!

Lee said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Looks like you had a barrel of a good time!

primalscreamx said...

Midnighter? Not sure on that one. That looks like Captain Boomerang. Still, cool costumes... I particularly like Emma Frost.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

How cool! Way to go Becca and Frog!

timdrussell said...

Cool pics! Looks like fun!

Becca said...

Spike-
Glad you found the place I had a lot of fun listening to you and the husband. I can only hope all my future convo neighbors are as much fun as the two of you!

Lee-
So much fun!

Primal-
I didn't take that picture so I couldn't say for sure.

The Emma Frost costume was great from every angle!

Dr. Monkey-
Thank you! Thank you!

Tim-
Thanks and it was great fun!

Dr. Zaius said...

I love it! More Black Canary please!