Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

The awesome Bill Lynch of Don't Print This Blog fame has nominated me for a thinking blogger award! How exciting to be recognized a second time by a second blogger! It's nice to know people out there enjoy what I have to contribute to the blog-o-verse!

So now I get to award 5 blogs I read that make me think. First time around I chose SamuraiFrog, Jess, MC, Lee and Dr. Zaius. So even though they sure do deserve a second award I will pick 5 other bloggers who make me think.

Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post
that you wrote

Dr. Monkey He makes you think, he makes you laugh, he's even going to be the next president of the United States! I adore this blog.

Captain Incredible This superhero just started blogging but it's been a lot of fun reading what he's written so far! Check out his post on the unsung hero of Sesame Street, Grover.

Ben Varkentine He always has something interesting to say about news, pop culture, movies, music and there's always a picture of a pretty girl to ogle. I must say however...I think I miss the can of soda in your profile picture.

PJ There is nothing I enjoy so much as reading the fun adventures of this Urban Recluse! My favorite feature are the weekly Sunday Sauce posts where she talks about sexy boys and girls. Yummy!

Tim D Russell A great blog where you'll find a little something about everything. I've been quite enjoying the pics of his home and the animals who live there. I'm a sucker for a cool cat.



Here is the Thinking Blogger award! You all should display it proudly!

8 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Wow, I am honored. Thank you so much Becca. I bow down to your genius.

Lee said...

I don't think I said how much I appreciated it when you tagged me originally so allow me to correct that oversight and say 'you're ace!'

Captain Incredible said...

It is truly an honour, Becca, given that I've only been around for a couple of weeks - thank you kindly, on behalf of superheroes everywhere.

timdrussell said...

Wowee! Thank you!

PJ said...

Thank you so much you sweet goddess. Mwah!!

Becca said...

Dr. Monkey-
I too bow to your awesome monkey-ness.

Lee-
Awww your welcome!

Captain Incredible-
You deserve it!

Tim-
Welcome!

PJ-
You are so welcome! I wanted to give it to you the first time but since you gave it to me...well I'm glad I had the chance to bestow it!

EL FAMOUS said...

Long time listener, first time caller...just wanted to pipe in and say the Skullcave is one of my favorite blogs out there. Breasts and pop culture...can't go wrong there. Keep doing what you're doing and thanks!

Becca said...

El-
Thanks for dropping by! Glad you like the blog feel free to add your two cents whenever the mood strikes you!