Monday, October 08, 2007

Guess That Movie Quote: Week 22

Here are the rules:
If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.

Now on to the guessing!

1. "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" Ben

2. "The twins keep us on Centaurian time, standard thirty-seven hour day. Give it a few months. You'll get used to it... or you'll have a psychotic episode." Ben

3. "At first you don't think you can stand to get hit, then you realize you can take it 'cause the blood don't matter. It's a great gift I'm goin' to give you - to know it don't hurt to fight!"

4. "Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket. " (Fatesjoke)

5. "And if they ever ask about me, tell them I was more than just a great set of boobs. I was also an incredible pair of legs. And tell them... tell them that I never turned down a friend. I... never turned down a stranger for that matter. And tell them... tell them that when all is said and done, I only ask that people remember me by two simple words. Any two, as long as they're simple."

6. "You know, when you were a baby in your crib, your father looked down at you, he had but one hope - some day my son will grow to be a man. Well look at you now. You just got your asses whipped by a bunch of goddamn nerds." Ben

7. "When you get up in the morning, how do you decide what shade of black to wear?"

8. "You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!" Ben

9. "I get home and the ice cube trays are gone from the freezer! What kind of a sick bitch takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?" SamuraiFrog

10. "Death, death, death comes sweeping down, filthy death the leering clown, death on wings, death by surprise, failing evil from worldly eyes, death that spawns as life succumbs, while death and love, two kindred drums, beat the time till judgement day, an actor in a passion play, without beginning, without end, evermore, amen."

7 comments:

Ben Varkentine said...

1. "Alice in Wonderland," the Disney version.

2. "Men in Black"

6. "Revenge of the Nerds"

8. "Arthur"?

fatesjoke03@gmail.com said...

4. Goonies!!

Meelo said...

1 - Don't know, I'll go with Alice in Wonderland
2 - Men in Black
3 - Fight Club
4 - Goonies
5 - I don't know but I can't wait to find out.
6 - Revenge of the Nerds
7 - This is actually an excerpt from a conversation I had with my ex-girlfriend every morning for 2 years.
8 - Arthur
9 - It's on the tip of my tongue
10- Wow. Another one I can wait for

Anonymous said...

Not sure what 3 is but I know it's not Fight Club

SamuraiFrog said...

9. True Lies

Annubis said...

10. Dellamorte Dellamore (aka. Cemetery Man)

One of my faves!

Anonymous said...

goddamnit 5 is elvira mistress of the dark... how could no one get that?