Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm back...Sort of

Okay I knew I couldn't stay away for long... so I'm back...at least I think I'm back and plan to do some sem-regular posting til I get back into the full swing of things.

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words I was feeling pretty low and it really helped to brightened up the last couple weeks. And it's been a busy couple of weeks! I've been working on some commissions, I had a full day's adventure at Brookfield Zoo (click the link for lots and lots of pictures and a few videos!), working, reading alot and taking some very cool pictures of the very lovely Evangeline (here are a couple for your viewing pleasure:)




So in any case I'm back and plan to get right on that Halloween blogging!

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Yay! You're back!

MC said...

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!!!

PJ said...

Loving it!

Semaj said...

Love her reaction in the first picture.