Tuesday, November 06, 2007

P2

Has anyone else out there heard about this new horror movie set to come out this week called P2? Apparently they are advertising the heck outta this thing on TV but I've apparently missed every ad.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet click here to view it:


Looks intriguing girl working late at night falls victim to a crazy stalker played by Wes Bentley...we all should have known Wes Bentley was crazy when he stood there for hours filming that plastic bag with his video camera in American Beauty...

All in all it's probably not a bad way to spend a Friday night. Now I will drool over the sweet picture of Rachel Nicols holding an axe. Sweet!

8 comments:

J.D. said...

I inexplicibly want to see this, and that pic makes me sad that I can't... [cries]

MC said...

You had me at Rachel Nichols.

Mob said...

Wes Bentley nuts? What inspired casting, eh?

Hell, he looked kinda nuts in American Beauty and was supposed to be a decent guy, I can't imagine how much he'll amp it up for full-blown batshit crazy...

Randal Graves said...

She makes me wanna axe for it.

But I didn't see a commercial for this until last night, so if there's been a media blitz, it certainly hasn't been in the United States!

PJ said...

It looks awesome. I must see it before J.D.

Semaj said...

Yeah, this could very well work. I noticed the R-Rating too.

Becca said...

J.D.-
I always forget you are as young as you are. I remember how it sucked to not be able to get into any clubs or movies. Well there is always video :)

MC-
Who is she? She sure is beautiful.

Mob-
He did look really nuts in American Beauty...like if that girl got involved with him for an extended period of time he would crack and kill her on film...all in the name of "art".

Randal-
SamuraiFrog says that the commercial has been on alot as we've been watching TV over the last few weeks but I swear I didn't notice the commercials til Tuesday. I really need to pay more attention to these things.

PJ-
LOL! Great jab at J.D.

Semaj-
Yes an R-Rating is certainly a positive thing in the era of PG-13 slasher flicks. Horror films should be sexy and gory and you can't do it with a PG-13.

ARBOGAST said...

Wes Bentley couldn't hold my interest as the Son of Satan in Ghost Rider so I don't hold much hope for him as Lonely Parking Garage Attendant Gone Nutzoid. Where's the fat guy from Identity when you need him? Now he's crazy!