Monday, December 31, 2007

The truth has been changed to protect the identity of my lies...

SamuraiFrog has charged me to tell you seven facts about me that are not true. Unless they are.

1. When I was 7 I saved the world from an alien invasion. It wasn't too difficult I just led a trail of Reeses Pieces into a near by incinerator. Like I was going to pay the long distance charges to let him "phone home" bah.

2. I know how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Roll, Tootsie pop...but I'm not telling...

3. I once had an affair with Godzilla, he was sweet but no where near the lover King Kong was.

4. My name is not really Becca. My name is Hans and I'm a 62 year old German man with diabetes.

5. I had a dream, I had an awesome dream. People in the park were playing games in the dark and what they played was a masquerade and from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out...YATZEE!

6. If I eat after midnight I turn into a Gremlin. Then I destroy World War two airplanes! Hooray! (If you get this I love you!)

7. I've read Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus so many times I know the book by heart. John Gray is my homey.


I now get to encourage other folks to lie to me and the rest of the world: Scurvy, Ben, Captain Incredible Lee and Swinebread

8 comments:

Swinebread said...

Ah, Becca my dear, BAC already beat you to it. My list is here.

I just knew you'd had Godzilla.

Captain Incredible said...

Seven things, eh?

I'll see what I can do...

Captain Incredible said...

Oh - and Number 6 sounds like a Bugs Bunny cartoon. Had to Google it, though - Falling Hare (1943) :)

Scurvy said...

What else would a gremlin do? (besides make people drive ugly cars :) )

Becca said...

Swinebread-
Rats! Sorry to re-tag you!!

I have Assyrian Sight in my library...you are quite the writer...;p

Oh and feel free to tag me anytime...er didn't mean to sound like I was coming on to you...or did I?

Captain-
You are an accounting genius sir!

Oh and good catch I was refering to Bugs and his Gremlin buddy. I love that cartoon!

Scurvy-
LOL! Made me laugh aloud!

Scurvy said...

my list has been cheerfully submitted.

Swinebread said...

actually I tagged you with a xmas tag but it's too late to do it now

but if you wanted to wait a while year...?

Becca said...

Swinebread-
Oh my gosh I missed that!! Rats went to look at it and it looked like a pretty fun meme.

But your right there's always next year!!