Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Bad Girl Coloring Book

I've had a few people write in to ask if I sell any of my art and I do. First off I am always available for commissions, the price varies for each project but my rates are quite reasonable.

Also I have a book of my collected sketches called The Bad Girl Coloring Book for sale as well. The book is $10.00 plus shipping (usually somewhere in the neighborhood of $5 or less when shipped inside the U.S.) it's 60 pages long and comes autographed with an original sketch.

Email me at with questions or orders.

Here are a few samples from the book:


sir jorge said...

not since electric frankenstein has franky looked so good

Dane of War said...

I ♥ that 2nd one. Not just because of the boobs n' stuff, either. Really gorgeous work.

Are you taking on any major work anytime soon?

John said...

I like the way your artwork is often elegant and fun at the same time.

Becca said...

Sir Jorge-
Thanks! I'm quite proud of the way Frankie turned out. I call that one Frat Boy Frankie.

Thanks, it was a lot of fun to draw. I've always loved the way the texture of her hair turned out.

That's quite a compliment! Thanks for the kind words!

pidomon said...

All very nice but I really like the Supergirl Powergirl piece.

PJ said...

The 2nd pic is gorgeous, I love her hair and facial expression.

Becca said...

Thank you! Someone once said it was the the most modest Powergirl he'd ever seen.

Thanks! I think she turned out very well too!

Freida Bee said...

Yes, I am in agreement with P-mon. I like the first (and the others, but that is my favorite. I know a coloring book I want.

Setia Adi said...

Obat Kencing nanah manjur
Obat kencing nanah
Obat kencing nanah ampuh
Obat kelamin keluar nanah
Obat kencing bernanah
cara mengobati kencing nanah
cara mengobati kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing nanah
cara menyembuhkan kelamin bernanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing bernanah
cara mengatasi kencing nanah manjur
cara mengatasi kencing keluar nanah
cara mengatasi kelamin bernanah
cara menghilangkan kencing nanah
cara menghilangkan kelamin nanah
cara menghilangkan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kelamin bernanah
pengobatan kencing keluar nanah