Sunday, January 06, 2008

Faux Band Meme

Saw this meme on The Urban Recluse and thought it looked like fun! So here goes...

Let’s Make a Band:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

You then take the pic and add your band name and the album title to it, then post your pic.


Carrie Nation
Even Alone in Genders

10 comments:

Carl said...

Neat idea.

I did it myself, although i wouldn't have posted a comment unless it was really cool.

Band name: "7th Millennium". Okay idea for a band name. Now, the title...

"Necessarily in That Order". The last for lines from a Doctor Who quote.

I'm almost tempted to start the band myself.

Splotchy said...

I like this album. They could have rocked out a bit more though.

Randal Graves said...

This actually seems like a plausible act/album cover. It's destiny. Start this band! Just be real heavy.

Scurvy said...

band name:
Nanejemoy, Maryland

Album name:
not from anybody else

Cover cn be seen on my blog.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Carrie Nation rocks, man.

Becca said...

Carl-
That couldn't have been more perfect if you tried! I think it is your cosmic duty to start this band.

Splotchy-
I agree too much like girlie indy rock.

Randal-
It all really worked out well. Our first single will be a cover of The Ace of Spades just for you!

Scurvy-
Your cover makes quite a statement. Almost as big a statement as that song on the end of side 2 Number 6.

Jon-
Agreed.

MC said...

I did it too.

I think I should have spend a little more time in my font catalogs though... I just used the ones I had installed rather than going to the library, so to speak.

Dr. Zaius said...

I did it too. More here.

Becca said...

Dr. Zaius-
Loved the kitty!

Djibril said...

My band are called Rita Guerra, and this is our first album:

Will not resign myself

Working on a full playlist now. See us on tour soon!

Love,

Djibril