Here are the rules:
If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
Let the guessing begin!
1. "You know, you haven't stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle." (Valor)
2. "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" Smallerdemon
3. "I am big. It's the pictures that got small." Smallerdemon
4. "Oh dear, we've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their own house and look in for a change." Splotchy
5. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." Smallerdemon
6. "Hitler was better looking than Churchill, he was a better dresser than Churchill, he had more hair, he told funnier jokes, and he could dance the pants off of Churchill." (Valor)
7. "Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!" Smallerdemon
8. "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." Mikey Filmaker
9. "Look at that! Look how she moves. That's just like Jell-O on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motors. I tell you, it's a whole different sex!" John
10. "We belong dead." (Valor)
Hooray!!! All the quotes were guessed this week!! And congrats to this week's winner Smallerdemon!! If I recall correctly this is his second win, so way to go and collect your prize below:
Thanks to everyone else for playing and come back next week for more quote guessing fun!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Here are the rules:
Posted by Becca at Monday, February 25, 2008