Saturday, March 01, 2008

Quick and Dirty Sketches: Faster Pussycats Kill Kill...Your Fans!

Here is my second in a series of 10 minute sketches to stretch my creativity. The idea for this sketch comes from the fabulous Splotchy:

"The ladies of Faster Pussycat.. Kill! Kill! beating up people in front of a movie theater that are waiting in line to see the movie Faster Pussycat.. Kill! Kill!"

Well here it is, it's a bit rough but due to my self-imposed time constraints I wasn't able to complete it, but plan to and I'll post a finished copy at that time! Until then here is 10 minutes worth of pencil work!

5 comments:

Swinebread said...

lol great!

pidomon said...

most excellent!

John said...

This is really funny - the finished copy should be very cool

Splotchy said...

Wicked cool!

You haveta finish this. It's quite nifty.

Becca said...

Thanks!!!

I promise to post the finished product!