Here are the rules:
If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
Now on to the guessing!
1. "To a new world of gods and monsters!" Adam
2. "Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." Adam
3. "Are you sure you were talking about water skis? From where I sat it looked as though you were conjugating some irregular verbs."
4. "Listen, this old system of yours could be on fire and I couldn't even turn on the kitchen tap without filling out a 27b/6... Bloody paperwork." rab
5. "I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman". rab
6. "Now watch closely, everyone. I'm going to show you how to kill a god. A god of life and death. The trick is not to fear him." J.D.
7. "This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff." MC
8. "It is a lonely life, the way of the necromancer... oh, yes. Lacrimae Mundi - the tears of the world." rab
9. "Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?" MC
10. "Hello. My name is James St. John Smythe. I'm English." Captain Incredible
It was close but it looks like this week's winner is the fabulous Rab! Hooray for RAB! You may collect your award below:
And thanks to everyone else for playing and come back next Tuesday for more movie guessing fun!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Here are the rules:
Posted by Becca at Tuesday, April 15, 2008