Here are the rules:
If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
Now on to the guessing!
1. "It only took me one night to realize if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose."
2. "I have to get out of here! I have to find my son! I have to tell him how old sea turtles are!" Splotchy
3. "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?" Captain Incredible
4. "I'm only laughing on the outside, my smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying, you might join me for a weep." Ben
5. "I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"
6. "I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave." Splotchy
7. "Soon it was commonplace for entire teams to change cities in search of greater profits. The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music." (Crash Chloride)
8. "That was the end of Grogan... the man who killed my father, raped and murdered my sister, burned my ranch, shot my dog, and stole my Bible!" The Imaginary Reviewer
9. "I looked at the clock... because I was saying to myself... It's five to seven, where could he be going with that sawed off shotgun?" Splotchy
10. "She was a junkie for the printed word. Lucky for me, I manufactured her drug of choice." (Carl)
The brilliant Splotchy is this weeks winner! Congrats to Splotchy who correctly identified three quotes! You may collect your prize bellow:
And thanks to everyone for playing! Come on back next week for more movie guessing fun!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Here are the rules:
Posted by Becca at Tuesday, April 22, 2008