Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Bettie!

Today is Bettie Page's 85th birthday!


Ben Varkentine said...

Who the hell would've thought Bette Page would outlive Dave Stevens?

M.Yu said...

Thanks for reminding me! She is an icon who many people owe quite a bit. I know she was sick in the hospital recently so I hope she made it to this great age.

pidomon said...

wow amazing how one person can effect so many

mlfoley said...

Happy birthday, Bettie!

Bubs said...

What a gal!

Becca said...

I know! It's so sad!

I hadn't heard that she was ill! I hope she is doing better.

Indeed! That smile just has the power to infect our hearts and minds!

Happy Birthday!

To me she is theee gal!

Swinebread said...

Dam I missed it!

but you know what? for some reason I felt compelled to watch The Notorious Bettie Page on the 22nd.

Now I know why!

Housewifery Audrey said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Bettie.

Ooh also, I've been meaning to comment forever. Love your blog. :)

Have you every checked out Dr Sketchys? I feel like you would love it. Burlesque/Pinup girls and sketching and fun! I haven't been yet but I want to check it out one day.