Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Never Eat Food With a Face


The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Forget the Diableries below, these are the scariest things I've seen in a long time. Those last ones will be haunting my nightmares for a long time to come.

Dean Wormer said...

Soylent Green doesn't have a face. Just saying...

Becca said...

I just want to know what those teeth are made from!

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Actually, I recognise those teeth...I used to work in a sweet shop in England (my home country) and they were in the 2 pence jars. They're a kind of sugary marzipanny chewy candy. Pretty gross.

Dane of War said...

This is an enormous pet peeve of mine. I'm not sure what is worse - pets in clothes or food with faces.

Here in Denmark, they make bologna with a smiling face for kids - which is just so wrong in so many ways I can't even begin to go into it.

shadowlit said...

Cheeseburger and groovy cups scream the Star Lite Drive In that once stood in Winter Springs Fla. =) OH, and the faces I could do without when chomping away!

Becca said...

They look so real! That's what makes them so creepy...they must be eerie to eat.

Hmmm that is a tough call...I say food with faces. That smiling face bologna kind of seals the deal for me. How disturbing!

Cheeseburgers, groovy scream cups and cheesy drive-in movies seems like the start of a perfect night!

Setia Adi said...

Obat Kencing nanah manjur
Obat kencing nanah
Obat kencing nanah ampuh
Obat kelamin keluar nanah
Obat kencing bernanah
cara mengobati kencing nanah
cara mengobati kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing nanah
cara menyembuhkan kelamin bernanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing bernanah
cara mengatasi kencing nanah manjur
cara mengatasi kencing keluar nanah
cara mengatasi kelamin bernanah
cara menghilangkan kencing nanah
cara menghilangkan kelamin nanah
cara menghilangkan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kelamin bernanah
pengobatan kencing keluar nanah