Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Wizard World Chicago 2008

If you find yourself at Wizard World Chicago comic book convention this June 26th-29th stop on by and visit me! I'll be at a table in the artists alley selling some original art, commissions and a few special items you'll only be able to purchase at the convention.


Or if you can't make it to the convention but would like to purchase any of the art you see on this site or commission something email me at ladygorgon@yahoo.com my rates are quite reasonable, most pieces running between $15 and $30 plus shipping.

And while we are on the topic of my artwork here are a couple of recent drawings I thought it would be fun to share with you all!

Lando and the Girls


C-3PO and the Ewoks


Dr. Smith and the Boy!

9 comments:

Wyldth1ng said...

I am sorry for lack of visits, but this site has been blocked by the government. Wacky.

pidomon said...

first as usual the drawing are the awesome!
I don't make WWC. The only con i go to is San Diego. Do you go to that show?

and an unasked for testimonial the rates are reasonable!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

What a doll you are. If I was there I'd give you all my money.

MothandRust said...

Lando is da man! I bet he lurves the bjs the alien chick with lips on a stick can do.

Dane of War said...

Definitely not on the itinerary for this summer - it's like 7500 miles or so - but have a blast!

Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! These are great! Dr. Smith looks like he is up to something.

shadowlit said...

Artwork remains brilliant, sexy and too fun! Probably in FLA by June, but would make the drive to Chicago if I could. Am certain to have something of yours framed and displayed one day!! sl

Becca said...

Wyldth1ng-
That is wacky! Guess I'm too darn revolutionary...or I post too many pictures of naked women...one or the other!

Pidomon-
No just Chicago for now, too poor to attend anything out of state but I'd like to start trying some stuff out of state in the next couple of year or two. Again depends on money :(

But I promise to post it if I get space at another convention.

Thanks for the super cool testimonial!

Dr. Monkey-
Oh you are the sweetest monkey in the world!

Mothandrust-
I'll admit that idea did cross my mind for the briefest second as I was drawing her :)

Dane-
Wow yeah that would be a drive but thanks for the well wishes!

DR. Smith-
Oh Dr. Smith is always up to something!

Shadowlit-
Wow! It's been awhile! Nice to hear you are still around!!! Have a great time in Florida! And thanks as usual for the kind words!! Hope all is well!

Swinebread said...

wow! I sure hope you can make a trip to out west someday!

good luck at the show!