Sunday, May 04, 2008

Getting to Know All About Meme!

SamuraiFrog has tagged me! Here are the rules:

A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Ten years ago I was:
Reading about how Mr. Clinton did not have relations with that woman...Ms Lewinski...Pretending to understand what El Nino was... discovering that Jupiter's moon Europa has a liquid ocean under a thick crust of ice...watching Pokemon and Tenchi Muyo!...Rooting for Jesse Ventura as Governor of Minnesota...watching Lost in Space, Spice World, Zero Effect, Dark City, The Big Lebowski, The Governess, Gods and Monsters, Elizabeth and Artemisia, ...mourning Harry Caray, Falco, Rozz Williams, Frank Sinatra, Phil Hartman, Roddy McDowell and Bob Kane...

2. Five things on today's to do list:
Laundry
Go to see Iron Man
Buy treats for my pet bunny!
Work on the Comic Book I'm presently drawing.
Watch the Sword and the Rose.

3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Quit my job...tee hee who wouldn't.
Open my own comic book store.
Make sure my family had a little money to live comfortably.

4. Three bad habits:
I say sorry way too often...damn that roman catholic upbringing! Even after escaping it's grasp, it still terrorizes!

I take way too long to answer emails!

I think I have that restless leg syndrome. Sometimes my leg justs starts to shake...I don't even realize it but when I do I have to make a concious effort to stop shaking.

5. Five places I've lived:
Villa Park, Wheaton, Lombard and DeKalb...that's it!

6. Six jobs I've had in my life:
Babysitter, Beautician, Women's Shoe Salesman, Bookseller, Artist...that's it!

Now I will tag five people to take a crack at this funderful meme! Assuming they want to... this is a no pressure tagging Dane, John, Tim, Pidomon and Ben

5 comments:

pidomon said...

have not been tagged in a bit
will get right on this!

pidomon said...

DONE!

M.Yu said...

Restless leg is not a bad habit.
Just an affliction of excess energy.
I recommend more dancing, stretching...and vigorous leg rubs.

Wish I could help...

Becca said...

Pidomon-
Super! Heading right over to read :)

m.yu-
I never thought of it that way. And your right it's not really a bad habbit but it has gotten me in trouble during meetings if I'm not careful to stop it before it starts. I've even been told sometimes it happens in my sleep. They should call it alien leg syndrome :)

Thanks for the advice I'll try stretching or finding a way to expend the energy. The body is such a fascinating thing.

Setia Adi said...

Obat Kencing nanah manjur
Obat kencing nanah
Obat kencing nanah ampuh
Obat kelamin keluar nanah
Obat kencing bernanah
cara mengobati kencing nanah
cara mengobati kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing nanah
cara menyembuhkan kelamin bernanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing bernanah
cara mengatasi kencing nanah manjur
cara mengatasi kencing keluar nanah
cara mengatasi kelamin bernanah
cara menghilangkan kencing nanah
cara menghilangkan kelamin nanah
cara menghilangkan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kelamin bernanah
pengobatan kencing keluar nanah