Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day From Lynda Carter!

...and No Smoking in the Skullcave :)


Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'd have the biggest Oedipus complex in the world if she was my mom.

Arkonbey said...

Oh, Lynda. As WW she introduced a generation of teenage boys to the beauty of strong women. I know I watched a lot of the show...

I think she's also shown that beautiful women can stay beautiful as they get older. I would add Lynda to the list that includes Candace Bergen and Sophia Loren.

Dr. M: word.

Adam said...

Must comment that I panicked when I read this earlier, & thought that I'd forgotten all about it. Then I remembered that the UK Mother's Day was about two weeks before Easter! Phew!

PJ said...

Hot Mamma! She's such a gorgeous woman.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

My first ever crush, paving the way for thousands and thousands more. Seriously, I nearly forgave one of my exes when she dumped me on Christmas Eve but gave me a Wonder Woman card by way of apology.

Captain Incredible said...

Ah, Linda - where are you now?

Saturday evenings were always great when I was but an eager young space cadet, more especially after Wonder Woman debuted, after which I became a lot eagerer-er...

And the magic hasn't gone away...

Joe Valdez said...

Whenever I meet someone in her 30s who considers Wonder Woman a role model - as opposed to Charlie's Angels - I know she's someone I can relate to.

Lynda Carter was all about feminine strength and mystique, as opposed to trying to act sexy. She was sexy because she was strong. A lot of these starlets and ingenues running around today could learn from her. Great pics, Becca.

Becca said...

Dr. Monkey-
No kidding!

I think my two biggest influences as a kid were Lynda Carter and Cassandra Peterson...and I think that says alot about me :)

And it's remarkable how well Lynda, Candace, Sophia and a few others have aged...and without the help of cosmetic least as far as we can tell!

LOL! Sorry to cause the panic!

So gorgeous!

Man! Who breaks up with someone on Christmas Eve? Heartless!

She's touched so many! Who I suppose that was rather crude! She was and is the coolest!

I never got The Charlie's Angels girls, they were so boring!

And I agree she was sexy but it wasn't about that. Alot of girls learned alot from watching Wonder Woman and I'm glad to say i was one of them!

Swinebread said...

Now that's my kinda mom!

Mayren said...

isn't Lynda absofreakin gorgeous?
Those eyes are killer.
i miss her old revlon and contact commercials too. yummy

eyeeatmusic said...

My Hero Linda Carter, I dont think I missed a episode