Monday, June 09, 2008

I am Ahenobarbus

Hello,

Becca has allowed me the privilege of entertaining you while she's away. My main pastime is fooling with photoshop. One of the things I love about this blog, and one of the reasons I'm so honored to be able to post here, is it's examination of pop culture and the female image. So without further ado I'll present a sample of my works:






In the coming weeks I hope to cover some bases on where to find great source material for creating these kinds of images--the viewing of which is pleasurable in it's own right--and to further expound the virtues of my guiding principles.

Thank you for your attention.

6 comments:

twitchings said...

Tastefully Tantalizing . . .

Do you, or have you ever thought of making sexy/artsy calendars? In my artistic opinion, your quite symmetrical and precise compositional style, comfortable ability to embellished digitally and the honest, raw and polished manner in which you present and narrate the imagery and subject matter seem to beg for the pin-up calendar medium. I'd love to see what you could do with a zodiac or bond-girl theme. Just some thoughts I had, when I quickly glanced at those three pics (3-sec NSFW rule). Thanks for keeping this sexy skullcave rollin'.

tres chic,
-Twitchings

Frederick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kal Zakath said...

The second pic is awesome, so you will have to post more of your art.

Swinebread said...

oo la la

these are great, post more

thanks

Becca said...

Yes these are indeed really great! Thanks for sharing these and what I'm sure will be some really great posts!!!!

And thank you so much for donating your time and brilliance to help keeping this blog going while I'm soooo busy!

mike said...

This first pic with the shuttle launch between the legs is great. I have to comment though because I believe the girl in the key-hole pic is "Alison Angel". I'll try to make a long story short but there was a time in my life when I was employed by the owner of that company to author DVDs. For years now I've wanted to do a tell all of that place and it's insanity. Of course I don't want to be held liable for slander-my point is that whenever I see a girl from those days it brings back the horror...the horror!