Thursday, June 05, 2008

In the home stretch....



As many of you already know I'm going to be selling some of my art stuffs at this year's Wizard World Chicago comic book convention and I am working on a last minute addition to my wares, a mini-comic book written by the fabulously talented John over at Matterings, and I have also taken on a very cool photography project that I will talk up much more once it's ready to be presented.

What this all means is that I won't have a ton of time to devote to my blog for like the next 3 or so weeks. I will continue to occasionally do a post here and there and movie genius SamuraiFrog from Electronic Cerebrectomy has agreed to lend a hand by guest posting the Movie Quote Quiz for a few weeks. Very cool! Thank you Froggy!

In any case I'll be back to regular posting in July so don't give up on me there's more fun to come!

8 comments:

RAB said...

My only complaint is jealousy that we weren't similarly honored by your presence at NYCC. But if you promise me that will be corrected someday, all is forgiven.

Knock 'em dead!

Ahenobarbus said...

I would gladly guest post in your stead.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Good luck at Chicago! From what I've seen of your work on here, I don't think you'll have any problems!

Randal Graves said...

Hope you sell enough to retire and buy oodles of oil stock!

Scurvy said...

best of luck to you baby!

(yes I stole that from Bruce Campbell)

pidomon said...

yeah that means sam frog wont win every week! (not that that gives me a chance just sayin!)

Becca said...

RAB-
Awwwww!!! you are too sweet! My goal is to get to the point where I make enough money at this to get to Comicon International and one of the big New York conventions.

Someday...sigh...someday...

Thanks for support!

Ahenobarbus-
You are so way cool! Thanks for the extra help!!!

Imaginary-
Oh! Thank you! So much! You guys are all so nice!!!

Randal-
If I do I promise to give you free gas for a year! The automobile kind that is...

Scurvy-
Awwww the Bruce Campbell sendoff! There is no better!

Dr. Zaius said...

Have a nice trip. Bring back pictures!