If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
Now on to the guessing!
1. "I got somethin' planned for your wife and kid that they ain't never gonna forget. They ain't never gonna forget it... and neither will you, Counselor! Never!" SamuraiFrog
2. "Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east." Jaquandor
3. "When teenagers complain that they want to be treated like human beings, it's usually because they are being treated like human beings." Ben
4. "Tommorrow we goes into battle, so Lordy, let me fight with the rifle in one hand, and the Good Book in the other. So that if I may die at the muzzle of the rifle... die on water, or on land, I may know that you blessed Jesus almighty are with me... and I have no fear." John
5. "At first you don't think you can stand to get hit, then you realize you can take it 'cause the blood don't matter, and you know you're gonna live. It's a great gift I'm goin' to give you - to know it don't hurt to fight!"
6. "Now you're looking for the secret. But you wont find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be, fooled." John
7. "Wake up, Little Fish. Hey, wake up, wake up! Somebody think you dead, they have celebrations." SamuraiFrog
8. "Beware! Beware of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep. He eats little boys... Puppy dog tails, and BIG FAT SNAILS... Beware... Take care... Beware!" (Technically this was a quote in 2 films, can you name them both?) Johnny B
9. "I'm not the guy you kill. I'm the guy you buy! Are you so fucking blind that you don't even see what I am? I sold out Arthur for 80 grand. I'm your easiest problem and you're gonna kill me?" (Bill)
10. "Bye-bye, goofy woman. I enjoyed repeatedly throwing you to the ground." The Imaginary Reviewer
It was an exciting game this week and it all ended up with a tie! Yes the extra cool John has tied with the movie master SamuraiFrog! Great work guys you may collect your awards below:
And with this week's win SamuraiFrog has qualified for his 4th movie master award! Holy cow now that's a movie genius! It also means that he won't be able to participate in the quote quiz for the next 5 weeks. So we'll see you back on 8/15 Samurai!
Thanks to everyone for playing and be sure to come back next week for more movie guessing fun!
Tuesday, July 08, 2008