Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I-Tunes Meme

Found this fun looking meme on SamuraiFrog's blog and thought I'd give it a try...

1. Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.

What would best describe your personality?
California Dreaming by Bobby Womack

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Cosmic Dancer by T. Rex

How do you feel today?
I'll Come Running by Brian Eno

What is your life's purpose?
Tumbling Down by Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel

What is your motto?
Strip by Adam Ant

What do your friends think of you?
Happiness is a Warm Gun by The Beatles (Gosh I must be obnoxious)

What do you think of your parents?
Night & Day by Ringo Starr

What do you think about very often?
I'd Love Making Love to You by Leonard Nimoy

What do you think of your best friend?
Pop Goes My Heart by Hugh Grant

What do you think of your crush?
Alone Again Or by Love

What is your life story?
Any Dream Will Do by John Barrowman

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Keen on Boys by The Radio Department

What do you think when you see your crush?
Flying by The Beatles

What do your parents think of you?
Dust in the Wind by Kansas

What do strangers think of you?
Woman by John Lennon

How's your love life?
Mind Games by John Lennon

What will they play at your funeral?
Everything Merges With the Night by Brian Eno

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Shadowplay by Joy Division

What is your hobby/interest?
Spaceboy by Smashing Pumpkins

What's your biggest secret?
What a Bastard the World is by Yoko Ono

What do you think of your friends?
Baby Your a Rich Man by The Beatles

What song do you listen to when you are sad?
Awaiting on You All by George Harrison

In love?
Wifeing-Love theme from Conan the Barbarian

What song do you air guitar to?
Lady by Lionel Richie (boy I'm a pussy but I love me some early Lionel Richie)

What should be your signature karaoke song?
While My Guitar Gently Weeps by The Beatles

What is your greatest desire?
Don't Let Me Down by The Beatles

What does next year have in store for you?
I Should Have Known Better by The Beatles

What's your outlook on life?
Nobody Told me by John Lennon

How will you die?
New Dawn Fades by Joy Division

Do people secretly lust after you?
Sexy Sadie by The Beatles

The best advice you will ever get?
Just Like Starting Over by John Lennon

8 comments:

Fletch said...

You totally cheated - admit it! Those answers fit way too well with their questions.




...


I'd probably cheat, too. You are brave for including Lionel Richie. Hellooo...is it me you're looking for?

Arkonbey said...

I might have to agree with Fletch ;)

Also, you do have other stuff besides The Beatles, right?

Hee.

Becca said...

Fletch-
If I was cheating there is no way I would have included the Lionel Richie :)

Arkonbey-
LOL! Kind of going through a Beatles phase right now :)

Adam said...

Nice blog. Please come and visit my blog about Quit Cigarette Smoking :
http://quit-cigarettesmoking.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll play, btw, same Anonymous as the first respondent on the 100 films list....

Personality:
"Rock 'n' Roll Never Forgets" by Bob Seger

What I like in a girl:
"I Know" by Barenaked Ladies

How I feel today:
"You're In My Heart" by Rod Stewart

My life's purpose:
"Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams

My motto:
"Dream Evil" by Dio

What my friends think of me:
"Addicted To Chaos" by Megadeth

What I think of my parents:
"Mr. Crowley" by Ozzy Osbourne

What I think about very often:
"Nobody's Fool" by Cinderella

What I think about my best friend:
"It Takes Two" by Giant

What I think of my crush:
"Lady" by Styx

What my life story is:
"Hot Blooded" by Foreigner

What I want to be when I grow up:
"Swingtown" by Steve Miller Band

What I think when I see my crush:
"The Game" by Disturbed

What my parents think of me:
"Weakness" by Forty Foot Echo

What strangers think of me:
"Best of You" by Foo Fighters

How my love life is:
"Bittersweet" by Fuel

What they will play at my funeral:
"Too Good To Be True" by Tom Petty

What I will dance to at my wedding:
"It's Only Rock 'N' Roll" by Rolling Stones

What my hobby/interest is:
"Pioneer Square 2012" by The Samples

What my biggest secret is:
"Captain Lou" by NRBQ

What I think of my friends:
"The Rocker" by Thin Lizzy

What song I listen to when I'm sad:
"The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by The Nylons

What song I listen to when I'm in love:
"I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by The Flying Pickets

What song I air guitar to:
"Be My Friend" by Sean Altman

What should be my signature karaoke song:
"Get On Board" by The Housemartins

My greatest desire:
"Bop Till You Drop" by The Nylons

What next year has in store for me:
"Houses Of The Holy" by Led Zeppelin

My outlook on life:
"Nothing' But A Good Time" by Poison

How I will die:
"Slow Ride" by Foghat

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Rock And Roll All Night" by Kiss
(I'll take this as a no)

The best advice I will ever get:
"Walk Away" by Joe Walsh

Becca said...

Anon-
"The Rocker" seems to be a great description of you!

And Joe Walsh offers us all some great advice...just walk away... :)

Blackwing Rose said...

I was going to comment on how eeriely some of your songs were to the question, but the guy in your comments who got "The Game" for his what he thinks of his crush just creeped me out too bad, lol.

Dane of War said...


Mine
was amusing to say the least!

I'm also busted with a Lionel number...