If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
And now the guessing!
1. "I know now that my wife has become host to a Candarian demon. I fear that the only way to stop those possessed by the spirits of the book is through the act of... bodily dismemberment." Undead Film Critic
2. "I've always said, If you can't find a friend, make one." Bubs
3. "She's a real carpenter's dream: flat as a board and easy to screw!"
4. "You can't make things like that up, son. Killing people is wrong, destroying demons is good. Don't worry, God will send you your own list when you're older." Bubs
5. "Okay, okay. But if we do get to summon up the big daddy with the horns and the tail, he gets to bring his own liquor, his own bird and his own pot."
6. "To know life Otto, you have to fuck death... in the gall bladder!" Bubs
7. "Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue..." Bubs
8. "And so, the next night, the ghost returned to the haunted cabin and he said to the campers "None of you really believe in me, so I'll have to prove my power." And the next morning, when the campers woke up, all of their old noses had grown back." Pidomon (Two weeks in a row!)
9. "It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters." Undead Film Critic
10. "They're going to make you one of them, my peacock!" Bubs
Hooray we have a winner! The super cool Bubs takes the prize this week with 5 correct guesses! Way to go Bubs! A true horror fan indeed! You may collect you award below:
And thanks to everyone else for playing! I will post the answers in the comments and come on back next week for more movie guessing fun!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008