If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
Let the guessing begin!
1. "Why are they doing this? Why are they doing this? They said when you got here the whole thing started. Who are you? What are you? Where did you come from! I think you're evil. EVIL!" Splotchy
2. "At the store, can you buy a new frying pan? I'm a little squeamish about using the one we use to kill people." Jaquandor
3. "It's totally insane. We have three new cheers to learn in the morning, the game is in the afternoon, I have to get my hair done at five, and the dance is at eight! I'll be totally wiped out!" Randal
4. "You fuck off ya patronizin bitch! I'm sick'a yer shit! I'll lube my own crankshaft from now on. You treat me like a baby again I'll wrap this goddamn walker right around yer head!" Spin the Moon
5. "Honey? Did you do a lot of drugs before we were married?"
6. "Just look at the face: it's vacant, with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet." The Imaginary Reviewer
7. "I love famous people! They're even better than the real thing, ya know?" Mob
8. "This is no dream! This is really happening!" Splotchy
9. "...your generation doesn't want to see vampire killers anymore, nor vampires either. All they want to see slashers running around in ski masks, hacking up young virgins." Splotchy
10. "Look around you all what do you see? A bunch of buffoons parading around in fancy dress. You think the prince of Darkness would deign to manifest himself before the likes of you? He never has and he never will! Never!" Splotchy
And with 4 correct guesses this week's winner is the talented and funny Splotchy! Way to go Splotchy I am humbled by your movie know-how...you may collect your award below:
And thanks to everyone else for playing! And come on back next Tuesday for more movie guessing fun! Oh and the answers will be in the comments.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by Becca at Tuesday, September 30, 2008