Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Monday was pumpkin carving day at the house and I thought it would be fun to post pictures of mine and SamuraiFrog's jack-o-lanterns!

This is SamuraiFrog's. Its really cute with a cock-eyed disapproving expression!



And this is my pumpkin...can you tell? I tried to do a witchy pin-up silhouette and I think it turned out pretty cool!




And here it is the last Halloween post of the season...makes me a bit sad actually...but don't worry I'll find lots of goofy stuff to post in November and beyond!

7 comments:

Laura said...

This is too much!
October can't be over so soon!
We need another month of monsters, costumes & spooky fun!

Happy Halloween to you & all your readers!

Here's a fun link for you!
Enjoy!

http://www.starwars.com/kids/activity/crafts/f20051026/

Here's my fav mask!

http://www.bowiewonderworld.com/downloads/wallpaper/bowiemask.jpg

Quink said...

That's the best halloween pumpkin I've ever seen. Bravo.

Bubs said...

So now you'll segue gracefully from buxom pinup witches, to pilgrims and Indians, to hot girl elves and Santas...

Now I have a reason to carry on.

pidomon said...

great pumpkin!

Randal Graves said...

Yes, please, Halloween may be over, dammit, but no drawings of the McLaughlin Group. ;-)

Keith said...

So awesome. I love them. I hope you had a Happy Halloween. I can't believe it's all over. I'm ready for next year already.

Becca said...

Laura-
I agree there should be more monsters tied into the rest of the year!

The Star Wars masks are way cool! The Bowie mask didn't come up but I will figure out a way to look it up cause as we all know...BOWIE ROCKS!

Quink-
Awww thanks! It turned out better than I had hoped!

Bubs-
I already have a hot pilgram pin-up waiting to be posted near Thanksgiving. You don't see nearly enough hot elf girls...I'll have to find some to put up!

Pidomon-
THanks! I'm quite proud of the way it turned out!

Randal-
Just too scary for me to conceive I think ;)

Keith-
Me too! me too!