Thursday, November 20, 2008

Meaningless Meme!

Arkonbey tagged me on a fun quick meme so here goes:

1. Five names you go by:

a. Rebecca
b. Becca
c. Becky
d. Toots
e. You There

2. Three things you are wearing right now:

a. Simpsons Mr. Sparkle T-Shirt
b. Eeyore Pajama Pants
c. Pink Panties

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

a. to be good at drawing
b. A secure job that I enjoy

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

Not sure but I'll tag some folks and see what happens :)

5. Two things you did last night:

a. Watched How I Met Your mother on DVD
b. Made cupcakes.

6. Two things you ate today:

a. Salad
b. Turkey Meatloaf

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

a. My Mom
b. SamuraiFrog

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

a. Work...blech!
b. Draw

9. Two longest car rides:

a. Chicago to Florida
b. Chicago to Texas

10. Two of your favorite beverages:

a. Dr. Pepper
b. Coke

Now I tag:
Splotchy
SamuraiFrog
and anyone else who wants to take a stab at this is welcome!

6 comments:

Splotchy said...

It is done.

Randal Graves said...

a. to be good at drawing

I think you've got that covered.

"You want to know about Mr. Sparkle?"

"No, I AM Mr. Sparkle."

Don't forget about your free Dr. Pepper thanks to Axl Rose!

Arkonbey said...

8b will lead to 3a, of course :-D

Distributorcap said...

where are the cupcakes?

R2K said...

: )

Becca said...

Splotchy-
Yeah I'm on my way to read it now :)

Randal-
My favorite part of that episode other than the fish bulb bit is when Homer borrows the Japan phone book at the library then asks to use the phone.

"Is it a local call" asks the librarian...Homer says yes and then dials like a million numbers. Classic!

Arkonbey-
Of course! I just wish it would happen sooner rather than later :)

Distributorcap-
Hadn't eaten them yet when I wrote the meme...they were yummy though! They were funfetti...can you get any cooler!

R2K-
:) right back atcha!