Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote.


If you live in the US and haven't participated in early voting then please make sure to go out tomorrow and vote. I don't usually get very political here (cough...ahem...er...except the Maggie wearing the Obama t-shirt on the sidebar...) but I wanted to take this opportunity to remind people to go out and vote. Who you vote for is up to you it's just important to get out there and do it!

If you are still not sure who to vote for here are some excellent non-partisan sites set up to help people make informed decisions about the candidates in all the races:

Project Vote Smart
Smart Voter
Election Protection

Whatever happens I think we can all agree we don't want another 4 years of this...




"Tastes like chicken."

7 comments:

Bubs said...

Is that Raquel Welch?

Laura said...

Ooooh! Myra Breckinridge!
Naughty! Naughty!

gilligan said...

Now if only Sarah Palin or Cindy McCain would get out there dressed like Raquel, the Republicans might have a good chance on Tuesday.... I'm just shallow enough to be swayed.

Gray Witch said...

Ha! I put something up in my own blog about voting, though it wasn't as sexy as yours.

Keith said...

I think Gilligan's right on that. :-)

Check out my post today on my Sugar & Spice blog. I've got up there who I'm supporting. lol

Laura said...

You just GOTTA SEE THIS!
Cut & paste this link: too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pDunchnnUY&eurl=http://www.meandirtypirate.blogspot.com/

disa said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人,徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,外遇,徵信社,尋人,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,情趣用品,情趣,抓姦