Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chicagolandz this weekend!

Hey all! If anyone living in the Chicagoland area is looking for something fun to do this Sunday the 15th, stop on by and say hello at the Chicagolandz Comic and Toy show. I'll be selling original art, sketchbooks, prints and doing commissions! I'm very excited cause I have a few new items I will be selling for the first time. Limited edition, numbered prints of my Robots drawing...


As well as some colored prints including this Shaun of the Dead Print:


And a new mini sketchbook full of pin-ups





So if you're in the area stop on by to say hello! and if you can't make it but would still like to order a sketchbook, print or commission a drawing just drop me an email at ladygorgon@yahoo.com

See you there...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curses. If you ever go to any con in Kansas, I'll try to be there. No promises, but Chicago is too far for me.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Best of luck this weekend! One day when I get some disposable income I'll buy some of your sketches and art works.

Oh yeah, congrats on your recent marriage too! Best of luck to you crazy kids!

MC said...

Hmmm... you caught me at the right time re: my robot love and at a time when I may have enough ad revenue in my account to buy a print (especially if the prices are in keeping with what has been established in your post about your comic/art/commissioned work.

Becca said...

Anon-
If I ever make it over to Kansas I'll let you know ;)

Dr. Monkey-
Sigh...I remember disposable income...sigh... THanks though for all your support over the years!

MC-
The print is $3 plus shipping, but I've never shipped to Canada so I'm not sure how much that would cost :)