Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some Likes Light Girls...

This is just so creepy...


Bubs said...

What? WHAT?!?

Anonymous said...

It's the white version of Chien-Po from Mulan.

He don't care what she looks like, he just cares what she cooks like.
THAT makes her a girl worth fighting for.

Wings said...

And um, who, exactly, gave these out as Valentine's???

Nathan said...

Some likes light girls, some likes dark girls, but all I wants is a book on grammar.

Seriously, though, where do you find these things?

Becca said...

That was my exact reaction.

You know I love that movie and I haven't sat down to watch it in like forever! But yeah he's kind of like that old never make a pretty woman your wife song :) Get and ug-a-ly girl to marry you!

I wish I knew (shakes head in disgust) I wish I knew...

Yeah the grammar in this thing is amazing! I had to re-read it twice before I took in it's full meaning :) And this popped up on a random google search for toys I believe.

Wendel said...

I had her liver with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti . . .

Setia Adi said...

Obat Kencing nanah manjur
Obat kencing nanah
Obat kencing nanah ampuh
Obat kelamin keluar nanah
Obat kencing bernanah
cara mengobati kencing nanah
cara mengobati kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing nanah
cara menyembuhkan kelamin bernanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing bernanah
cara mengatasi kencing nanah manjur
cara mengatasi kencing keluar nanah
cara mengatasi kelamin bernanah
cara menghilangkan kencing nanah
cara menghilangkan kelamin nanah
cara menghilangkan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kelamin bernanah
pengobatan kencing keluar nanah